We have vast experience of this domain and we are also engaged in supplying and distributing Super Fine Gypsum Powder. These are basically used as an agent to remove saline/alkaline ingredients in the soil . While formulating these products, established norms of the industry are strictly followed. We have a team of experienced professionals who supervises the entire production process, so as to develop qualitative gypsum powder. Features: Accurate composition Precise pH value Longer shelf life
Pay Mode Terms: L/C (Letter of Credit),T/T (Bank Transfer),D/P,D/A,Other
We supply superfine quality of Gypsum Powder. Avail from us an impeccable assortment of high quality Gypsum Powder that is a hydrated calcium sulphate (CaSO4.2H2O). It occurs mostly in bedded deposits. Three varieties of it are known. One of them is transparent other is fibrous and the last one is massive and compact variety. Variety which is massive porous and admixed with clay and sand is known as gypsite
Advantages Of Shree Ganpati Gypsum plaster
Contractors and Builders started preferring gypsum plaster instead of due to its superior finish and time saving attributes. Some of the advantages of gypsum plaster are:
1. Ease of Application (Workability): Gypsum can be directly applied over brick/block work without separate finishing. It is also very easy to apply and level gypsum plaster.
2. No Shrinkage Cracks: Gypsum reaction produces less heat as compared to cement reaction with water. So there are fewer Shrinkage cracks in gypsum plaster as compared to traditional cement plaster
3. Quick Setting Time: Gypsum sets quickly (i.e., within 25-30 mins). So painting could be started 72 hours after application of gypsum plaster. Plaster has to be dried up before painting.
4. No curing time required: Unlike Traditional Cement Plaster, Gypsum plaster doesn’t need any curing saving water and time during construction
5. High Productivity: Reduces time considerably when compared to conventional cement plaster
6. High Performance: Excellent high strength after drying, Durable and Light weight (Reduces dead load on structure)
7. Smooth Finish: Perfectly lined, levelled, smooth walls and perfect right angled corners
8. Reduced Supervision: Careful quality checking is required for cement plaster as cement and sand has to be properly proportioned. In contrast, gypsum plaster doesn’t require same amount of quality checks for application thus reducing supervision efforts.
9. Readily available raw materials: Gypsum is a ready available material. Natural Sand, which is a raw material used in Traditional cement plaster, is hard to obtain. It is also banned in multiple states in India
10. Fire resistant:Gypsum plaster is highly resistant to fire
11. Low thermal conductivity: Gypsum has low thermal conductivity. This saves electrical cost for heating and cooling rooms in a building.
12. Decorative application: It can be easily applied to decorative purposes also and can be mould into different shapes